Changing jobs or nearing retirement? Own a 401k? Create an IRA…
How Does A 401k Rollover Work?
You decide to change employers OR retire…
You are free to take your 401k with you and use it to…
Create an IRA from your 401k (“rollover”) and continue investing
What Are The Benefits?
- Ability to have your money professionally managed
- If Percension manages your IRA, you gain from our investment process & financial planning expertise
- No tax implications (if going 401k to a Traditional IRA)
- Potentially more cost-effective than your 401k
- A universe of investment options come available to you
Our Financial Planning Expertise:
- Do you have a financial plan? If so, how current is it?
- How prepared are you for changes such as marriage, children, or owning a home?
- Have you changed jobs? If so, what IRA rollover options did you explore for your 401k?
- Have you considered the tax benefits of a Roth IRA?
- How well can you afford your lifestyle if you stop working for any particular reason?
- Have you financially planned for children?
- How are you investing for college savings?
- If you want to buy a new home, how have you planned for that?
- If recently married, does your plan meet your collective goals?
- Do you or your spouse want to work less or stop working completely?
- How do you monitor your existing financial plan?
- Does your plan support recent life changes?
- How comfortable do you feel nearing retirement?
- What happens if there is a death in the family? Are you comfortable with how certain assets will pass on?
- How current is your will or trust?
- Have you prepared should a co-owner leave the company?
- Have you prepared should a co-owner die or become disabled?
- Have you maximized your compensation and that of your employees from a tax standpoint?
- Do you have a company retirement plan? When did you last review it for appropriateness and cost?
- How much does your business plan affect your personal financial plan? Are the two plans integrated?
- Are you concerned whether you have enough savings to last?
- Does your investment strategy provide the lifestyle you seek?
- Do you have an estate plan? If so, does it still accomplish your goals?
- If you do not have an estate plan, how come?
- When you pass, how will your assets pass on?
Read our latest market thoughts!
Check out our blog →
Every Monday we recap recent stock market activity and provide useful financial planning info.